Thanks to the Passionate Ailurophile, I now am inspired on Tuesdays. 🙂
1. Hershey’s Kisses: with or without almonds?
Just straight chocolate, thanks. I’ll eat whichever kind, though, if given the chance. Chocolate is Heaven-Kiss’t.
2. Wizard of Oz: Scarecrow or Tin Man?
Scarecrow’s a loveable sort, but his innate floppiness gets on the nerves. I’d have to vote for Tinman. Although Scarecrow is much lower maintenance, could double as winter mulch for a rosebush, and would be a comfy place to rest (ask Dorothy!). Oh, and Tinman is heartless, at least most of the time. Perhaps Scarecrow would be better. This is a trick question, one obviously not thought up by the brainless Scarecrow. Oh, the torment!
3. Meat eater or vegetarian?
4. Buy books or borrow them?
It really depends on the book. Most novels I just borrow unless it’s an author I know already, then I buy paperbacks used or deeply discounted retail. Art, humor, photography, gardening and other more research or coffee-table type books, however, I will buy because I like having them around.
5. At the bank: ATM or human teller?
Usually ATM, unless I am depositing money; I like seeing a face and getting a hand-stamped receipt in that case.
6. Oil or gas (or other) heat?
Gas heat is warm heat. 😉 Seriously, it’s nice.
7. Pen or pencil?
Lovely smooth-writing, non-fading, non-smudging, archival gel pen!
8. Drive or use public transit?
Public transit? What’s that? I’d have to drive my car into the city in order to enjoy public transit, but by that time, what’s the point?
9. Who IS James Bond: Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan (or any of the others in between)?
Oh, Sean. Always. Schmashing chap, that Sean.
10. Your ideal breakfast: full (bacon/sausage, eggs, pancakes, etc) or continental (bagels, muffins, fruit, cereal)?
Full. *burp* Preferably the Sunshine Skillet or Pot Roast Hash at Bob Evans, served with a steaming cup of black coffee, buttery biscuits, mind you, not toast or rolls. Aaaaaaaaah.