The Passionate Ailurophile’s posted Tuesday’s questions…
1. Long or short hair?
Mine comes mid-way down my back and is all one length, so I’d say long. Long and untangled would be better, but hey.
2. Microwave or conventional oven?
For reheating most stuff, a microwave’s great. For truly crusty and fluffy baked potatoes, though, you’ve gotta use a conventional oven. There’s no comparison.
3. Plain or Peanut M and M’s? (Can’t use the and sign with Blogger. Stupid, ain’t it?)
Plain. More chocolate per pound. 😉
4. “101 Dalmations”…animated or live-action version?
Animated, all the way!
5. Drink out of bottle/can or pour into a glass?
It depends on what it is. I’m fine drinking almost anything out of a bottle or can, but I think beer tastes better when in a glass.
6. Sunlight or moonlight?
Especially now that our days are shorter, give me sunlight!
7. Kermit the Frog or Miss Piggy?
8. Glasses or contact lenses (or neither)?
9. Action movies or chick flicks?
Both! Why choose? If I have to choose, probably chick flicks because the character development is usually better. Good thing my DH likes both genres, huh?
10. Toilet seat…up or down?
DOWN! And I am fortunate to be married to a guy who never leaves it up. Oh that visitors would take the hint!