This is frightening. When I read this warning, I recognized that some of my friends are afflicted with it (you know who you are). But what’s worse is, I think I might be, too!
Just got this in from a reliable source It seems that there is a virus out there called the Senile Virus that even the latest Norton AV cannot take care of, so be warned. It appears to affect those of us who were born before 1950!
Symptoms of Senile Virus
1. Causes you to send same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send to wrong person.
4. Causes you to send back to person who sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.
6. Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished the