Question for You Blog Geeks

Is there a way to do an extended entry thingie like MoveableType offers, just using regular old HTML? If so, please e-mail me. I’m not quite ready to take the MoveableType plunge, and I can’t justify paying someone to set it up for me, but I sure would like to tidy up this blog if it isn’t too hard to do this sans-MT.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *