I’ve been catching up on my e-mail today and have some gems to pass along. I really ought to have a page of funny forwards I’ve received. I don’t pass most along because I’m not a big forwarder, but I could always put them on a page for others to read at their leisure. Anyway…These struck me as funny and/or thought-provoking:
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- My mechanic told me, “I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.”
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don’t have film.
And the one which really tickled me today…
Did you hear about the Hindu who refused Novocain during a root canal? He wanted to transcend dental medication.
Oh, punny, punny.